Manuscript proceedings at the Economics and Business Review
Manuscript submission procedure for the Economics and Business Review
The manuscript should be submitted by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com When necessary authors may obtain all additional information from the EBR secretary.
Submission of the paper to the EBR implies that:
- it has not been published previously;
- it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- if accepted the paper will not be published elsewhere in the same form without the written permission of the EBR editor.
Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to reproduce any data, tables, schemes and figures for which copyright exists.
All papers submitted for publication in the EBR are independently and anonymously refereed, in the double blind reviewing procedure:
- All papers are reviewed initially by the Editor and at least one member of the EBR Editorial Board;
- These persons determine the scope of compliance of the submitted paper with the „Aims and Scope” of the EBR, initially to assess its academic level and a random check is made of the text submitted with the use of anti-plagiarism software and then propose Reviewers;
- Double-blind reviews are prepared by specialists from scientific centres other than the author´s (authors´) of the article in question;
- If the double-blind reviews are positive they are sent along with the sheet of answers for the reviews to the corresponding author;
- The author is required to send back the corrected article in two versions: with trace changes and a clean copy, along with the answers to the reviews in 15 days - otherwise it will be assumed to have been withdrawn;
- Based on the corrected versions of the paper and the answers to the reviews the Editorial Board takes the final decision as to whether to publish the paper or not and sends it the EBR English Language Editor for linguistic inspection;
- If a paper’s reviews are mixed the paper is sent to an additional Reviewer. The Editorial Board, based on three double-blind reviews once again discusses the paper and takes the final decision whether or not to publish the paper. In cases where a manuscript is returned to an author for major revisions it must be resubmitted within 30 days; otherwise it will be assumed to have been withdrawn.
Please sign the attached Copyright assignment form and Author declaration. It can be either emailed, with your electronic signature(s), back to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address of Economics and Business Review.
Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned within four working days of receipt by e-mail. Correction should be restricted to type settings errors only.