1. Articles submitted for publication in the Economics and Business Review should contain original, unpublished work not submitted for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted should be written in an impersonal style without the use of "I" and "we”.
2. Manuscripts intended for publication should be written in English, edited in Word in accordance with the APA editorial guidelines and sent to: email@example.com or uploaded with: an on-line submit manuscript option. Authors should upload two versions of their manuscript. One should be a complete text, while in the second all document information identifying the author(s) should be removed from papers to allow them to be sent to anonymous referees.
3. Manuscripts are to be typewritten in TNR 12’ font in A4 paper format, one and half spaced and be aligned. Pages should be numbered. Maximum size of the paper should be up to 8000 words.
4. Papers should have an abstract of between 100 and 150 words, keywords and the Journal of Economic Literature classification code (JEL Codes).
5. Authors should clearly declare the aim(s) of the paper. Papers should be divided into numbered (in Arabic numerals) sections.
6. Acknowledgements and references to grants, affiliations, postal and e-mail addresses, etc. should appear as a separate footnote to the author’s name a, b, etc. and should not be included in the main list of footnotes.
7. Footnotes should be listed consecutively throughout the text in Arabic numerals. Cross-references should refer to particular section numbers: e.g.: See Section 1.4.
8. Quoted texts of more than 40 words should be separated from the main body by a four-spaced indentation of the margin as a block.
The EBR 2017 editorial style is based on the 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA). For more information see APA Style used in EBR guidelines.
10. Copyrights will be established in the name of the E&BR publisher, namely the Poznań University of Economics and Business Press.
Additional Guidance for Authors see this document.
More information and advice on the suitability and formats of manuscripts can be obtained from:
Economics and Business Review
al. Niepodległości 10
61-875 Poznań, Poland