General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and Art. 13(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, the Editors of the Economics and Business Review are obliged to act in compliance with the provisions of the above regulation. Therefore I would like to ask you to read the information clauses listed below and to indicate your acceptance of them. The absence of your consent to the processing of your personal data will entail the removal of your articles from the database of the Economics and Business Review as well as the deletion of your affiliation from the list of the Reviewers. I would appreciate it if you could give this matter your immediate attention.
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we wish to inform you that:
1. the administrator of your data is the Poznan University of Economics and Business, situated at Niepodleglosci Street 10, 61-875 , Poznan, Poland;
2. the controller responsible for the protection of personal data at the Poznan University of Economics and Business is dr hab. Jacek Łuczak, prof. nadzw. UEP, telephone number: +48 61-854-39-67 , e-mail: email@example.com;
3. your personal data are processed for the purpose of the execution of the process of publishing/reviewing the work of which you are the author/co-author/reviewer, i.e. where you have acted as an author/reviewer, making the data available to other persons involved in the process of publishing of databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, published in the Economics and Business Review http://www.ebr.edu.pl/, as the original source of these data in line with Art. 6, paragraph 1, point 1a of GDPR.
4. the recipients of your personal data will be: readers of the Economics and Business Review, users of the website http://www.ebr.edu.pl/, other persons connected with the publishing process, users of databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, published in the Economics and Business Review and on its website http:// http://www.ebr.edu.pl/ as well as the original source of these data;
5. your personal data will be stored for the period of the active life of the Board of Editors of the Economics and Business Review and the following five years;
6. you have the right to access your data as well as the right to rectification, erasure, termination of processing, transfer of data, the right to raise an objection, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawful nature of processing before its withdrawal;
7. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever you consider that the processing of your data constitutes an infringement of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations of 27 April 2016;
8. providing your personal data is a condition for having the submitted article of which you are an author/co-author or a reviewer published. You are obliged to provide the personal data requested and a consequence of refraining from this obligation will be the refusal to publish your article or the acceptance of your review by the Editors of the Economics and Business Review;
9. your data shall be processed in an automated form, including data profiling.
I hereby certify that I have read, am well acquainted with and fully accept the information clauses regarding the protection of personal data included in the Regulations of the Economics and Business Review http://www.ebr.edu.pl/en/gdpr and I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data.
A cookie is information stored on your computer by a website you visit.
Cookies are used at the website www.ebr.edu.pl. A cookie can be used as a means to identify a given user to enable to register of the author or reviewer. They are also used for statistical purposes.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on a user's computer or other devices that enable the website to store information and settings. They cannot hold any viruses, they create no threat for the computer and operation system, and they are normal elements enabling the correct of websites.
Yes. EBR uses temporary cookies on its websites. The user can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance. However, please remember that such action will disable to register on our site.
What types of cookies are used by our websites?
These cookies are necessary for the correct performance of the website, in particular for the registration system,
- cookies used for statistical analysis
These cookies enable to collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they are used to improve your user experience of a website.
How can cookies be disabled or deleted?
Each browser offers the possibility to block and delete cookies. More information on how to manage cookies can be found: